Saturday 2 May 2015

Juice Love

My parents kindly bought me a juicer for Easter and since then I have been obsessed with making fresh juice. I had to leave my beloved juicer at home when I went back to uni and I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms. I don't really follow recipes when I juice, I just throw in whatever fruit & veg I can find in the house. The juice I made with the pictured ingredients was particularly yummy and gave me the boost and nutrients that my body needed.




If you are interested in juicing I highly recommend checking out Reboot with Joe. His story is so inspiring and eye opening, and his website provides lots of useful information about the health benefits of juicing. 
'Drinking fresh juice can help us adopt healthier eating patterns...Juicing offers many life-enhancing health benefits including a faster, more efficient way to absorb immune boosting nutrients naturally found in fruits and vegetables. It provides a way to access digestive enzymes typically locked away in the fiber matrix of whole fruits and vegetables'.  - (taken from the website).

No comments:

Post a Comment